Key topics that will be covered in this workshop include:
• How health data can be used to support practice reflection and professional development.
• The use of data for performance improvement versus performance management.
• How peak bodies are considering the role of performance data in professional development.
Tim Shaw | Director of Research, Digital Health CRC
• Anne Tonkin | Chair, Medical Board of Australia
• John Wilson | President, Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Julian Archer | Executive General Manager for Education, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
• David Rankin | Director Clinical Governance and Informatics, Cabrini Health
• Robert J Birnbaum | Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School